Company Historical Background
Country View Berhad (CVB) was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act 1965, on 23 November 1981. We were then a private limited company known as Country View Realty Sdn. Bhd.
Our very first land acquisition began in 1984 when we successfully acquired 1,080.23 acres of land in the Mukim of Pulai, Daerah of Johor Bahru. The land was later developed into a mixed housing project and the first phase was launched in December 1986. Our maiden development was given the name Taman Universiti.
- December 1984
- Country View Berhad acquired 1,080.23 acres of land in Mukim of Pulai, Daerah Johor Bahru for development of Taman Universiti, a mixed development township in Skudai, Johor.
- December 1986
- Official sales launch of Taman Universiti’s first phase of terrace houses.
- March 2001
- Company changed its name to Country View Sdn Bhd.
- April 2001
- Conversion to a public limited company and assumed the name of Country View Berhad.
- May 2002
- Successfully listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Berhad.
- March 2003
- Sales launch of Amanseri Niche Concept Terrace Condominiums – Nusa Villa, at Nusa Bestari Jaya.
- October 2003
- Sales launch of Freehold Link Homes and Shop Offices at Nusa Indah, Bandar Nusajaya (Phase 1).
- November 2009
- Official launch of 12 luxury bungalows – Residence at the Peak at Straits View 8, Johor Bahru.
- October 2010
- Maiden launch for Nusa Sentral Mixed Development Township at Bandar Nusajaya.
- October 2013
- Sales launch of One Sentral Serviced Residences, the first serviced apartment in Nusa Sentral, Bandar Nusajaya.