Master Plan - SME Kulim Industrial Park
- Premier location within the Northern Corridor Economic Region
- Excellent for SMEs, manufacturing facilities, warehouses & showrooms
- Guarded with CCTV monitoring & 24 hours security surveillance
- Excellent proximity infrastructure in place (i.e. Penang Port, Kulim hi-Tech Park and etc.)
- Close proximity to the Proposed Kulim International Airport (KIA)
- Green buffers between each precinct
Description of the Project:
The SME Kulim Industrial Park consists of 75 plots for factories, 44 plots for business / commercial shop and 2 plots for petrol stations on a 354.95 acres freehold land along East-West Highway.
About 281.49 acres or 61.92 % of the total area will be allocated for factories while 1.62 acres or 0.46 % would be reserved for office shop lots. In addition to that, some lots have been set aside for public amenities such as water tank, sewage treatment plant, retention pond, open area, TNB’s sub-station, business zone, recycle centre and road.